Thank you for visiting our page. Here you will find the Biblical tools and guidance to help those that struggle with all kinds of addictions. Our Bible-based addiction recovery program meets at New Testament Baptist Church every Friday night at 7 PM.
WHAT IS HOPE?
The HOPE program is a tool to answer the addiction epidemic in communities and reach addicts and those that struggle with the truth of God’s Word. Hundreds of Independent Baptist churches around the world are utilizing the program to help many get victory over sin through the truth of God’s Word. HOPE is not a self-help program, it is a God help program. As long as we have the Bible, we have the answers needed to help those that struggle with addiction!
Our weekly meetings are structured in three parts:
We prepare ourselves to meet with God through “Praise and Prayer” time.
We strengthen ourselves and one another through Set Groups where we study the 15 Bible Truths of HOPE.
We find out where we are and how, through Christ, we get where we need to be in the GO session through biblical teaching and preaching.
15 Bible Truths of HOPE
1. Only God knows how to make life work.
2. God’s Word is absolute truth.
3. Addictions come from committing sin
4. Sin comes from your heart.
5. Sin destroys everything it touches.
6. You can choose the sin, but you can’t choose the consequence.
7. Your sin affects other people.
8. Confession and repentance remove guilt and sin.
9. A believer does not have to be bound by sin.
10. After removing addictions, you must replace them with godly actions.
11. Holding on to anger and bitterness will hinder your life.
12. The company you keep will influence you.
13. Controlling speech helps control the body.
14. Pride produces spiritual failure.
15. Freedom must be maintained.